Carnival Travellog

cruisekimmy

:) DH and I were posing for our formal night picture last year on the Celebration, when the filmer came by and started filming. Kinda cool! Lo and behold when we watched the video there we were!

~gina~:)

:) DH and I were posing for our formal night picture last year on the Celebration, when the filmer came by and started filming. Kinda cool! Lo and behold when we watched the video there we were!

Hey ginag..when we where on the Celebration may 29,2003 we where interviewed with the captin and they never showed it!!hey what where your waiters on the ship??ours where Damir and Victoria(Vicca)

:) Cruisekimmy...I was shocked that they didn't edit us! It's a great souvenir to have though. We ate in the Horizon Dining room and our servers were Vinit & Bozhi.....love those two...wanted to take them home with us! They were an awesome team! We really enjoyed the Celebration...now it's on to the Ecstasy..then the Elation! Can't wait!

Our Cruise in May of last year we made the Travelog during the Galley tour. My Best friend, who is a big crackup anyway, made a real funny face holding a choc cake....It made the fade out of the tour. I also was in it for one of the Pool contests. We bought the video from that Cruise, but not from any other one we have been on.

:) Cruisekimmy...I was shocked that they didn't edit us! It's a great souvenir to have though. We ate in the Horizon Dining room and our servers were Vinit & Bozhi.....love those two...wanted to take them home with us! They were an awesome team! We really enjoyed the Celebration...now it's on to the Ecstasy..then the Elation! Can't wait!

well we just got off of the Elation!!had a blast!! and nov.11 04 we are going on the Ecstasy!!cant wait..hey we ate in the Horizon dining room to..lol we stayed in room U205-U201..

Carnival jubilee,Celebraiton,Elation july18,04.Ecstasy 11-11-04

:) We are on the 12/4 sailing(Ecstasy)....do hope to hear from you when you return to see how it goes. Are they doing any refurbishing on her? Looks like she might be in dry-dock for a few weeks before the first sailing.

A quick question from a cruise newbie-

This is the first I have heard of a travelogue video. What's it all about? How long? etc... Sounds like another souvenier I might have to have. :)

Hey Dannzzigg! a travellog is a Video they tape through out the cruise of the passengers on your cruise..to get in the travellog you have to get involved in activities..like the sail away party..when you get to a port of call..ummm on our cruise we did a spoon game..and it was on there..the guest talent show..well there are different events you can do...anymore questions just ask!

Archived