The Bridge ?

cruzin w chris

I read somewhere on here that if you are invited to sit at the captain's table for dinner you also get the privilege to tour the bridge the next day. Don't know if it is true, didn't get to eat with the captain.

We were granted one on a cruise a few years ago (post 911)..but we had to keep it VERY quiet...were not allowed to tell anyone we were up there until after we disembarked..not even the other couple we cruised with.

I suspect because my DH is a Captain also and the ship's Captain wanted to 'pick his brain' about deep sea fishing..(cause he dragged out all his fishing gear for DH to look at and help him choose lures)..kind of cool but DH didn't have much time to look around the bridge cause he was looking at the Captain's tackle box! It was very cool and it probably wouldn't hurt to ask..All they can do is say no.

I have been sworn to secrecy but I have been up to the Golden Gate Bridge a few times. See my signature for pictures. I right letters to the Captain a couple of months in advance.

This post will self destruct in 30 seconds

I read somewhere on here that if you are invited to sit at the captain's table for dinner you also get the privilege to tour the bridge the next day. Don't know if it is true, didn't get to eat with the captain.

last time we were on the Pride, the Hotel Director invited us to dinner at the Captain's Table, turns out the Master of the Vessel and us live in neighboring cities, we did visit with him the following morning: Bridge and also his quarters. NICE :D :D

Happy cruising everyone :)

I have been sworn to secrecy but I have been up to the Golden Gate Bridge a few times. See my signature for pictures. I right letters to the Captain a couple of months in advance.

This post will self destruct in 30 seconds

Where do you find the email address for the Captian

Archived