Revised Itinerary ONLY one port....Empress...

As I understand it you were also supposed to go to St George too, it is really no big deal that you are staying in Hamilton for the whole time. Hamilton is a great central location and you will easily be able to tour around the whole island including St George by bus or ferry. They have a transportation pass which is extremely reasonable and is good for both ferries and buses. The system is very easy to figure out. The following is a link to the Bermuda website and click on the transportation to see all the route maps for both ferries and buses.

http://www.experiencebermuda.com/maps/island-map.html

I thought it was silly to go to both, since they are relatively close together.

My DH and I are glad we are just visiting one port. We were planning on seeing most of Bermuda via the transportation pass.

Plus, on the RCCL website and a our paperwork it states that itineraries are subject to change. We just have to go with the flow. :)

Subject to change applies to ANY cruiseline. Plus if I remember correctly someone posted a link a few months ago that they (Bermuda) were going to be dredging the cut into St George for safer travel.

Archived