Cave-tubing.com question

JStarbrite

They offer a lunch for $5 extra. What do you get?

When we went, we got a chicken dinner with beans and rice and a soft drink. The chicken was very good (would have liked more) and it wasn't a bad meal for $ 5.00, plus I was VERY hungry by then.

We did the lunch; it was fabulous (with Reggie's Cave Tubing, not sure if you're doing the same one). We got fresh fruit, jerk chicken, rice and beans, a pasta salad, a wonderful banana nut muffin with caramel sauce on top, and soda. It was worth every penny. The serving of chicken was very generous.

When we went, after the tubing the bus would not start to get us back to the ship. We had no time for lunch. On the positive side they were completely on top of getting us a standby bus. I would totally recommend them and I cannot wait to go again. Make sure you get a waterproof disposable w/ flash. I brought a waterproof but the flash slipped my mind. If I remember correctly they sold some on the ship for not a bad price. Do the lunch.

We just got back....we waited way too much, which took a lot of fun out of this tour. I think it was a mixture of circumstances, but we had to wait on the bus, there were several people in our group who had to use the bathroom and get water shoes, then after hiking and getting to the river we had to wait another hour to get in the water because of so many other groups in front of us. Unfortunately, there was no time to stop for lunch. Disappointing for sure, as I think it's all part of the experience in visiting a port.

Archived