NCL Star review 3/14-3/22

onegraham

A review of our NCL Star trip from 3/14 - 3/22 is now available in the Reviews Sections for those who would care to read it. Short : We loved it all and the NCL staff is great. Can't wait to go again.

link is at goto:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=26961.

Thank you for the nice review, we sail on April 7th:D. Can you tell me if it gets real chilly in the evenings on the deck? I am wondering how heavy of a jacket to bring along:o.

Thanks to all for the compliments on the review. As to the weather, the ocean can always be a bit windy and somewhat chilly, and they also keep all public areas of the ship comfortably chilled.

I would think that you will want a light sweater, sweatshirt in any case. Cool weather with winds on the way back meant that no one was at the pool area. My wife had a lite-weight hoodie, zip-able sweat shirt that she took to the dining areas and to the theater and was quite comfortable. The rooms have individual thermostats.

We also bring a 3 outlet plug (desk has a single outlet) and a small night light. Have a great cruise.

I have cruised all through the Caribbean and no matter how warm it is during the day, the nights are usually cool on the ship. Especially in the dinning rooms and show rooms. I always take a lightweight windbreaker type jacket for walking on deck at night or for chilly winds during the day. I always have a jacket or wrap for the dinning and show rooms.

Thank you for the nice review, we sail on April 7th:D. Can you tell me if it gets real chilly in the evenings on the deck? I am wondering how heavy of a jacket to bring along:o.

Hey, VacBug-I'll be there with you. Getting to LA on Friday afternoon and then it's off to Mexico. See you then.

Cruzin':rolleyes:

Archived