Ship's entertainers--can you find out early?

akh40

When we went to Alaska in '05, I called RCCL a few months ahead of time and asked about the specific entertainers that would be on our cruise...she read me the name of the comedian, singer, etc. I called yesterday for our upcoming summer cruise and the confused RCCL employee said, "What?! I don't have that information! When you board the ship, you read this thing called the 'Compass'. All the information is there. We don't have it here." Hmmmm, they used to have it available beforehand! Is this another case of 'call 7 times, get 7 different answers?':(

Amanda in Boise

Yes. I did this recently. Just e-mail RCCL and give them your date your traveling and the ship, and they will e-mail you the information. Go onto the main RCCL, and contact us, e-mail and go from there.

When we went to Alaska in '05, I called RCCL a few months ahead of time and asked about the specific entertainers that would be on our cruise...she read me the name of the comedian, singer, etc. I called yesterday for our upcoming summer cruise and the confused RCCL employee said, "What?! I don't have that information! When you board the ship, you read this thing called the 'Compass'. All the information is there. We don't have it here." Hmmmm, they used to have it available beforehand! Is this another case of 'call 7 times, get 7 different answers?':(

Amanda in Boise

I find that if you send an email to the Crown & Anchor desk 5 to 7 weeks before your cruise, you'll receive the information.

If you email them at web_reservations@rccl.com (web underscore reservations at rccl dot com), and provide them with the name of your ship and the date of sailing, you should get a response naming the entertainers scheduled to perform during your cruise. We have done this at least a dozen times and the information has always been forthcoming and was pretty much complete and accurate, allowing for the inevitable last minute changes.:)

Archived