Bingo anyone???

C-foxatsea

The prices are probably standard fleet-wide:

$10 for a single card

$20 for a three card sheet

You can use cash or put it on your S&S card. The cash line to buy cards is usually shorter. I don't believe the staff members that go out into the audience to sell cards do anything but cash.

With the card(s) you buy, are there several games they play - how long do you think the whole bingo time lasts? My mom is interested - she enjoys Bingo - find it relaxing. I find it frustrating :P

Unless it's a special game for a special prize (i.e. large), they usually play 2-3 games depending on how much time they have alloted for bingo. As I recall, they usually run 45-60 minutes from the time they start selling cards until the last game is over.

they usually play 2-3 games depending on how much time they have alloted for bingo.

A wide variety of games--such as "floating postage stamp", "four corners", "X", "T", "coverall" and more--are among those played. The bingo board will have an illustration of the game being played next before the first number is called for that game

Archived