cabin 6136 on the constellation.

martini girl

you lose nothing and gain a larger balcony. we had 6135 (accross hall) and it was great. One postential risk is the pax in adjoining suite are loud, it could penetrate.

One postential risk is the pax in adjoining suite are loud, it could penetrate.

You're right about that. Although our friend in this exact cabin on Infinity did not hear any noise from next door, the potential is there.

Because of this door, our friend had two single chairs instead of the loveseat.

On my last cruise, the people in the adjoining cabin were smokers and the smoke would come under the door and stink up the cabin. We didn't like the smoke, but would get the same cabin again anyway. We stuffed a towel at the bottom of the door. and the steward sprayed stuff to eliminate the odor.

We had this cabin on the Infinty to Alaska. The deck was just HUGH. We had to chairs instead of the love seat inside. Outside we had a chairs a table and two loungers. The connecting door was back by the balcony so was not a problem. I would book this cabin again, in a heart beat. By the way the couple next to us was a smoker but he would go out to the balcony to smoke, which was very nice of him. Never smelled a thing in the cabin. Enjoy this cabin I sure know we did.

Laura

Archived