Perk's when booking a suite

Maddie444

Thank you for your replys.

I was wondering if you get your laundry done free...:rolleyes: ( I know thats wishfull thinking)

Nope, but you do get the opportunity about twice a week to fill up a plastic bag full of small clothing items (tshirts, shorts, pajamas, underwear, socks, etc.) for $15. The bags are kinda small, but we managed to stuff about 25 items in ours once :) Your room steward takes care of it for you.

I booked suites on the Victory for October 2007. Hopefully 2 next to each other....at least that is what the documents say. I was told that the partition for the blaconey can be removed so that we can easily go back and forth to each suite.

http://www.cruisecheap.com/virtualtours.asp?ShipID=10

Good site for checking out cabins and suites on Carnival and other ships.

As the others said, nothing more than VIP check in and a smile. :D

I have to say this is where RCCL has the edge. I am leaving in 28 days for RCCL Freedom of the Seas and there is an entire LIST of about 15-20 perks you get with booking a grand suite or higher. And they just added MORE perks including a "pillow menu" and FREE internet. :eek:

So needless to say I can't wait to be pampered. :)

I have to say this is where RCCL has the edge. I am leaving in 28 days for RCCL Freedom of the Seas and there is an entire LIST of about 15-20 perks you get with booking a grand suite or higher. And they just added MORE perks including a "pillow menu" and FREE internet.

Yep. We were on the Splendour in December in a grand suite and it was fantastic. Champagne while waiting to board. But there was no free internet. The pillow menu was great. We changed our pillow selections a couple of times at our steward's suggestion. The concierge lounge was wonderful also. Free mixed drinks every day, free sodas, canapes, etc.

Yep. We were on the Splendour in December in a grand suite and it was fantastic. Champagne while waiting to board. But there was no free internet. The pillow menu was great. We changed our pillow selections a couple of times at our steward's suggestion. The concierge lounge was wonderful also. Free mixed drinks every day, free sodas, canapes, etc.

Yeah I guess the free internet is going to be the last to be added. I'll let you know if it's already been added to the freedom class ships when I return.

I know someone who just got back from RCCL Mariner recieved LOADS of free stuff.

Oh well, that's RCCL and this is the CCL board. ;)

Archived