Configuration of beds on Majesty?

How does it look when the room is made up for two who do not want to sleep together? Are the beds just seperated by a foot or are they on opposite walls? Especially interested in post refurb pictures if anyone has any. I think the bed moved away from the porthole to allow walking up to window in oceanview after refurb. Thanks.

How does it look when the room is made up for two who do not want to sleep together? Are the beds just seperated by a foot or are they on opposite walls? Especially interested in post refurb pictures if anyone has any. I think the bed moved away from the porthole to allow walking up to window in oceanview after refurb. Thanks.

I think it varies. Some of them are an opposite walls with a small walkway up to the window. Others are in an "L" with one bed under the window and the other along one side. The latter actually seems to allow for more space.

OK, thanks, either of those sound fine. If there were only a small space I'd make the kids sleep together since I think falling into a sort of crevous would freak them out more than falling out of the bed. They should get to sleep easier seperated. Thanks for the info.

What we had on Majesty in February in an oceanview room, deck four, was the beds were separated but the head of one bed was up against the porthole and the head of the other bed was on the opposite wall underneath the TV, so when we slept we were facing each other.

Also, one side of each twin bed was up against the long wall. There was quite a bit of space between the beds, to make walking easy.

The reason both beds weren't up against the porthall wall is that on the right hand side, there was some kind of built-in cabinet there.

Just found this photo album on webshots with a picture of a cabin made for 2 (post refurb)

http://travel.webshots.com/album/558389951OgjUKx

Archived