Journey

long_shot45

Hi

The website deck plans seem to have weekly updates. The areas have names, but no idea what they are. Seems like many small places. Are the up-dating the whole ship?

Seems like they are creating suites where regular rooms were

Anyone have any up-dates on Journey's drydock??

Seems like the Blue Dream/Journey should be in dry dock somewhere? Does anyone know the location of this dry dock? We will be on the May 26th sailing and information concerning the ship is pretty sparse. Got my e-docs this week and all the information applies to the fleet, with nothing specific to the Journey like dining times, dress, alternative restaurants...,

The first cruise is in 22 days!:) We might have to wait for that group to return for the inside scoop.

Enjoy!

Kel

i just booked 2 sky suites for the 8/4/07 sailing last night. i wish they had pictures of the ship and cabins. i only saw some photos online of the ship from 2006 as the blue moon. she is small, espceially compared to what i have been used to.

I have stayed in what is going to be a sky suite w/X when these ships were owned by Ren. They are nice but typical of a balcony cabin just more room than what they are categorizing 2 and 1As. They had the same amenities just larger.....

Happy Sailing!

Archived