Regatta Transatlantic Reflections

njhh

Hi Liv4cruzin,

I just wanted to tell you that I loved the food photos which you posted after your Crystal Serenity cruise. We are booked for October 28th on the Serenity after three cruises on Oceania. I printed the Sushi photo for my husband. I'm the one who takes all the food photos on our vacations!

Sheila

If you're like me, you feel a little conspicuous zooming in on a plate of food in a dining setting. I'm always amazed, even after so long, at the number of new viewers or downloads those photos get each week on Webshots.

May I offer a suggestion? I've been lucky to dine in Silk Road on several cruises w/ long time Crystal Society members. Instead of just ordering one or 2 things off the menu, we ask for a sampling of EVERYTHING in the sushi, shashimi & tempura categories. They bring out large platters w/ enough for everyone at the table to have at least one. If we home in on something we particularly like, we ask for more. On occasion, we're so full of "appetizers" that there's no room for the main course (which we never order until after we've grazed on the app's). All plates are a true work of art that taste as good as they look. Another hint....if you dine in Prego, ask for a bruschetta appetizer (we ask for a platter). I don't believe it's on the menu; but one of our group knew it was okay to ask. It is to die for! I cannot wait to get back there in Dec. I know you're gonna love it.

Hi,

Thanks for your tips for the Serenity. My husband gets such a kick out of my photographing food. I finally met a man on an Asia tour who loved photographing food, also. I see you are a long time CC poster like me. Would you email me at scorpiosheila at yahoo dot com so we can chat further?

Sheila

Archived