When does spring break end?

ace19cihl

Hello everyone I will be leaving April 14th just wondering if this is still spring break I live on the East coast and spring break is over.

happy cruising

We are here on the West Coast and for the most part Spring Break is over...but there are always those schools that have extended breaks (year round track schools) so you might have a few - no need to worry though you should have a great time!!!

Maybe my age is showing but I/we never heard of 'Spring Break' while going to school. (Just in case you're wondering, the school had more than 1 room and we didn't have to go outside to make a nature call. Didn't ride the short bus either.:))

5String, did you get the summers off? We actually call it April vacation here but the college crowd has "spring Break", kind of lowers the average age in Florida for a few weeks LOL.

Maybe my age is showing but I/we never heard of 'Spring Break' while going to school. (Just in case you're wondering, the school had more than 1 room and we didn't have to go outside to make a nature call. Didn't ride the short bus either.:))

Maybe it was just good ole Easter Vacation then??? :)

Archived