Restaurant

isleschick3

Carnival usually assigns you a dinner time and restaurant location at check in, so its already pre-determined. If you are unhappy with what you have been assigned, you can go right to the restaurant and try to get it changed. It will be the same every evening ( time and location that is) They usually will try to change it for you if need be, I have had mine changed a couple times with no problems.

If you are talking about the specialty restaurants, that have the extra charge, you need to make reservations for that, but not nessesarily right away. You can take time to figure out which evening you prefer.

If you are talking about the specialty restaurants, that have the extra charge, you need to make reservations for that, but not nessesarily right away. You can take time to figure out which evening you prefer.

I dont know if I would do that=- on our last cruise on the Liberty all reservations were gone by 4pm on the day of sailing. There was a wailist and friends of ours never got a call.

the Supper Clubs on carnival hold 100 people each night. reservations start at 6pm. with the last one for 9:30.

Not all ships have Supepr Clubs.. Only the Conquest and Spirit class have them. The cost is 30 bucks pp.

Definitely make your arrangements early for the supper club, they tend to go quick... there will be a desk setup close by where you board at... you can also go to the restaurant and make reservations so you can pick a table (it will be yours for the night)

In order to know ahead of time which night you want to go to the Supper Club, try to find the dining room menus for your ship before you leave for your cruise. Usually someone around here will have them. Then when you board, you'll know exactly which night you want to skip the dining room and make reservations for the Supper Club. We always make our reservations ASAP after boarding.

Archived