Emerald minisuites

curiser2

Does any one know a good room for this ship we booked a minisuite D424 Category AA PORT SIDE? I MIGHT ADD WE PAID A PRETTY PENNY FOR THIS TOO!!

Don't know-don't care-but I'll trade ya my inside for it if you don't like it!:D :rolleyes:

Just kidding! It's a brand spanking new ship! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time-if not-come see me and we'll trade ok?:p

Your Right, And I Am So Not Worried About It. I Am Just Like A Kid In A Candy Shop Can't Wait To Here Reviews On Thhis Ship. No Way Am I Giving You My Room:d When Are You Sailing?

We are sailing the 29th of May, when are you going? We have a great group of folks and a CC party lined up already, so join us if you are on the same sailing!:D

(still willing to trade BTW:rolleyes: )

Hi there I have that cabin on May 29th. I am sure it is great I have had many AA minis and they are fine. I have had a full suite but I got a good deal for the upgrade. For my money the AA is where it is at. Please do not worry you really do not spend a whole lot of time in your cabin. Wvsblert you can have drinks on our balcony one night for a sail away!!! I am so excited for our trip. We leave six weeks from today wow!!!!!

Does any one know a good room for this ship we booked a minisuite D424 Category AA PORT SIDE? I MIGHT ADD WE PAID A PRETTY PENNY FOR THIS TOO!!

Oh didums, stiff bickies, you lucky to still have pretty pennies, I am fast running our of them :mad:

Hi there I have that cabin on May 29th. I am sure it is great I have had many AA minis and they are fine. I have had a full suite but I got a good deal for the upgrade. For my money the AA is where it is at. Please do not worry you really do not spend a whole lot of time in your cabin. Wvsblert you can have drinks on our balcony one night for a sail away!!! I am so excited for our trip. We leave six weeks from today wow!!!!!

Wooo HOOOO:D I'll be there! lol

You picked the best cabin...but next time check the price of class AB..we took D329 which is the first cabin next to AA class...We got a special price saving several hundred dollars and still eligible for up-grade and are still mid ship:cool: :cool:

Archived