Empress of the Seas? Norfolk port question..

Has anyone been on her lately? Please share any information you may have. We will be leaving Norfolk April 28...when is the earlyest we can board? I am slightly disabled, should i let them know, i am hoping to NOT use a wheelchair. Thank You...sassy

We are cruising on the Empress at the end of May. I believe you are on the very first sailing of the EOS out of Norfolk.

I received my cruise documents yesterday, and they stated that boarding time will be 1:00 PM. Although, on our roll call thread I've been told we can probably board as early at 11:00 AM.

Contact RCCL and I'm sure they can make arrangements for you since you have a slight disability.

Have fun and enjoy!

Yes we are the 'first' out of Norfolk. Thank You for your reply. Ive noticed on the daily paper's, Compass i think that 'lunch' is served as early as 11 30. This is our first RC Cruise. I do so miss HAL out of Norfolk. Sassy

I've been told that as well regarding lunch. However, rooms are not available until 1PM.

I figure if we are already paying, we might as well enjoy as much time as we can.

This is our first ever cruise. We are going to try and board as early as possible to find our way around the ship. I know that the EOS is small, but we like to know our way around before everyone boards. ;)

Archived