Sea Days Dance Lessons?

Dance2Nite

We will be sailing in about 6 days on the Ryndam to the Sea of Cortez:D . RevNeal in a previous post mentioned participating in some latin dance lessons on the show theater stage taught by some of the show dancers. Has anyone else been lucky enough to catch this opportunity and how does one go about finding out in the first place? I always seem to find out after the fact (that is, before I signed on to CC).

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Ray and Kay - Dance2Nite

On our 7-day Alaskan Zaandam cruise we had various line-dancing sessions in the Crow's Nest. On our 14-day Amsterdam holiday cruise there were onboard dance hosts who gave dance classes also in the Crow's Nest. The line-dance sessions on the Zaandam were led by the Cruise director's staff, while the dance classes held on the Amsterdam were actual dance classes led by pros who really knew their stuff, and the instruction covered a variety of social and ballroom dancing. I honestly don't know what you will find on the Ryndam.

Archived