First time in Penthouse

sam0828

We have previously cruised twice (Norwegian Dawn and RC Voyager of the Seas). Both times had balcony cabins. I really was not happy (while in the cabin) and felt like a sardine. Let's not even discuss the bathroom. It was myself, husband and now 7 yr old daughter. I decided if I was going to be truly happy with my cabin selection, I had to buck up and get a penthouse. We are set to sail on the Spirit June 17th. I have searched these boards looking to see if anyone has stayed in cabin 10518. I can't find anything. Now, my question is, if anyone has stayed in that room, do you have any photos? What can I expect to be different on this cruise from the last 2? Any help is surely appreciated.

Thanks!

We have previously cruised twice (Norwegian Dawn and RC Voyager of the Seas). Both times had balcony cabins. I really was not happy (while in the cabin) and felt like a sardine. Let's not even discuss the bathroom. It was myself, husband and now 7 yr old daughter. I decided if I was going to be truly happy with my cabin selection, I had to buck up and get a penthouse. We are set to sail on the Spirit June 17th. I have searched these boards looking to see if anyone has stayed in cabin 10518. I can't find anything. Now, my question is, if anyone has stayed in that room, do you have any photos? What can I expect to be different on this cruise from the last 2? Any help is surely appreciated.

Thanks!

Click the link in my signature--we were in 10022 (I think that was the number) last year. Absolutly WONDERFUL experience. Absolutely GORGEOUS cabin. You can't not love it!

Have an awesome time, I'm jealous! :)

After reading the topic of this thread, I was all ready to share a story about a 1953 Plymouth but now I understand you meant this was your first time CRUISING in a penthouse!!!!!!!!!!!;)

:D :D Sea Hound:D :D

Now that is funny..

After reading the topic of this thread, I was all ready to share a story about a 1953 Plymouth but now I understand you meant this was your first time CRUISING in a penthouse!!!!!!!!!!!;)

:D :D Sea Hound:D :D

Maybe I am WAY too young, but I don't get it????

Archived