A virgin cruisers review of R714 Easter Sunrise!!

Hi SouthAussie100,

Trust me you will LOVE your cruise. If you are new to these boards you will find as I did, they are full of wise and wonderful people only too willing to give you advice and answer your cruise questions. Love your comment about your kids!! How old are they?, and good for you leaving them at home. We did the same thing. They survived and so did the house!!

cheers!!

Karen;)

Yep ! I can't believe the information you all share and make it a little easier for those of us who are yet to enjoy the wonders of cruising ! Children are 19, 17 and 13yrs. Nanna and Granpa live near and plenty of other family within yelling distance to put out any spot fires :eek:

Children are 19, 17 and 13yrs. Nanna and Granpa live near and plenty of other family within yelling distance to put out any spot fires :eek:

Hi again

I had some small reservations about leaving my two for the two weeks we were going to be away, but I have to admit while I did think about them while we were cruising...somehow being out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, those worries and reservations somehow magicly disappeared!! (maybe the cocktails helped with that!!!) I'm sure yours will be fine especially with Nanna and Granpa close by!! And by the way... my house was still standing (and clean..well it was 'boy' clean), and no reports of wild parties from the neighbours.

Enjoy every minute of your 'pre-cruise' excitement, you will inevitably become obsessed with these boards (I certainly did), reading every piece of cruise advice and/or reviews posted. Believe me it helps to build the excitement till sail-away!!

cheers for now!!

Karen;)

I know the one in Casablanca of us CC girls and Captain Ravera was taken on Maria's camera .....not sure about the one on the bridge?

cheers!!

Karen;)

Hi Karen,

Will be sending those pics to Charmain and will try to post them on the forum as soon as I can get them off my friends laptop (we all downloaded our photos onto it whilst on the cruise). Unfortunately, he has gone 4WDing and I'm waiting for a phone call.:mad:

I promise I won't forget you.....

Maria

Archived