Turkey hamburgers/sausage instead of beef?

Greselda

My DH has to really watch his saturated fat intake now, and we were wondering if anyone knew if Carnival offered turkey hamburgers or turkey sausage on their menus.

Thanks for any input:)

Rick and Janine

I don't eat beef or red meat. I have only been on the sensation. It was two years ago and I did not see turkey burgers or veggie burgers. Not sure about susage either. I would like to see them serve that on the seaside grill. I will be on the Triumph this July. My husband said the burgers were great.

Thanks so much for your replies. Although we eat mostly chicken, turkey and fish, my DH was just wondering if he could enjoy a juicy turkeyburger when on board :p

Thanks again....

Rick and Janine

I don't eat beef or red meat. I have only been on the sensation. It was two years ago and I did not see turkey burgers or veggie burgers. Not sure about susage either. I would like to see them serve that on the seaside grill. I will be on the Triumph this July. My husband said the burgers were great.

They do have veggie burgers at the grill, you have to ask for them.

They do have veggie burgers at the grill, you have to ask for them.

Cool thanks for the tip. I didnt even think to ask. Just got some fries instead. You should post that in the good tip thread.:D

You guys are great:D Thanks for the tips, and I will call Carnival to see if we can ask for things done in the low fat way.....I knew that you all would come through for us.....:p

Rick and Janine

You guys are great:D Thanks for the tips, and I will call Carnival to see if we can ask for things done in the low fat way.....I knew that you all would come through for us.....:p

Rick and Janine

If you do call them and ask about turkey burgers let me know what they say because I may do the same. Its not that big of a deal to me because they have pizza but if they have them and it is not advertised I will order them.

You cannot request anything like turkey burgers ahead of time. You just have to watch what you choose and look at the Spa cuisine menu.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can Special Diets be Accommodated?

Guests with diet requirements can be accommodated on board. We do not have Dieticians onboard; therefore, we can only offer assistance with simple requests such as the method of preparation of menu items. The special diet requirements need to be arranged with the guest's Headwaiter on the first night of the cruise. Every menu (in the dining room) has Spa Carnival Cuisine Fare. These items are lower in calories, sodium, cholesterol and fat. Salads are prepared with diet dressing. Desserts are prepared with Sweet'N Low or NutraSweet instead of sugar. In addition, each menu has one vegetarian entree. Low-cholesterol egg substitute is available upon request as well as diet jellies at breakfast.

The following simple diets can be prepared onboard:

* vegetarian

* salt-free

* bland

* low sugar

The following food is not available onboard:

* Kosher meals

* Baby Food and Formula

Archived