Formal Night Cant Get A Responce On The Fashion Boards

jjssitters

Hi, I Am Sorry To Ask Another Formal Night Question But I Am New To Princess.we Are On A 15 Night Cruise To Hawaii.do We Have Three Formal Nights And What Are The Rest All Casual Or Informal And Casual Mixed.we Are On The Island Princess.I Have Only Cruised Celebrity And We Had Three Formal ,three Informal And The Rest Casual On My Last Cruise Of Twelve Nights.sorry Everyone I Know How Often This Is Asked.

I may be wrong, but if I am we will know straight away. I belive all Princess ships do formal nights and the rest are smart casual, except for the first night and the last night, due to travel and not having all luggage in the cabin, and having to pack on the last night.

Jane, I have to agree with Sue that Princess only has the formal and smarl casual nights. I know what you mean when you say you have to go back. There's something about Hawaii that just makes you have to go back. Absolutely beautiful. That's why it's called paradise. Have a wonderful cruise.

15 day cruises normally have three formal nights. Last winter on a 25 day cruise I think I remember having 4 of them, on a 12 day cruise we had three. Princess doesn't to the semi formal anymore so the other nights are just 'smart casual' or 'resort casual' whatever they are calling them now.

Archived