**LIVE from the Pacific Princess 4/24 - 6/13/07 Sydney to Anchorage-The TransPacific!

JotWorld

Thank you for the information. Remember those two gentlemen that were fighting in the front row of the theatre over a seat? I wonder why they were not thrown off the ship.:eek:

Dollar Bill:)

If they threw off all the fighters there would be few people on princess and Carnival would be way more crowded:D :D

Hi Bill and Irene

Just wanted to say many thanks for allowing us to cruise with you and we will all miss you.,.......that is until the next cruise....please please say you will let us come toooooooooooo. Have enjoyed all the posts and a big thanks to easykruz for his fantastic job with your photos..... Till next time

a big Aussie see you later... cheers shiona

We have been 'dead in the water' for several days, with Satellite Maintenance.:(

Got to get back to my Front Seat & Cameras in the Pacific Lounge!

from 10:15AM to 11:45AM the end of the 65 Mile one way Trip in since 6AM.

Sig just came back up, wanted to let you know I was Still Live, Have been sending Pics to Easy everynite, thru the Ship's Email, hope they have all been posted?

High Overcast, off & on light Rain, great shots so far, will get a ton for you all. Hope you liked the Whales "Tales"!

Big CC & Open Glacier Bay Party in the Sweet & Balcony 1:30 to 4;30PM(end of the 65 Miles back). 30 to 50 Paxs I Hope, Will get Pics!

Got to Run!

My Best!

Capt Jot:)

Bill & Irene aka JotWorld - thank you for your fantastic "Live from thread" and allowing us all to cruise along with you. :D I looked forward to reading your reports daily and all these wonderful photos thoroughly added to the enjoyment. You & Bill aka easykruz did a great job. You sure make a great team.

Have your thought of putting your photos on Webshots?:rolleyes: It's free! One big advantage Webshots enables you to upload photos full size. You can also view them as a slide show. The small photos are wonderful for immediate posting on the Cruise Critic thread, just doesn't do them justice.

Looking forward to meeting you and Irene in person on the "Royal", August 25, 2008. When you have time, check in out the link below. I have started putting together a Who's Who / directory for the "Northern Atlantic Explore" cruise. Please e-mail me your Who's Who information and I'll add it to the list.

Looking forward to following your next adventures. Take care, Lorraine:)

Hi Bill and Irene

Just wanted to say many thanks for allowing us to cruise with you and we will all miss you.,.......that is until the next cruise....please please say you will let us come toooooooooooo. Have enjoyed all the posts and a big thanks to easykruz for his fantastic job with your photos..... Till next time

a big Aussie see you later... cheers shiona

Your very welcome and as I have said I love your cat.:cool:

Easykruz,

Bill:)

11:45PM Going to Bed, Long Day, Up Early & two many Partys:eek:

Just sent Easy, Pics of the Day to post.

Goodnight on Day 50 of Live on the Pacific Princess!:D

(Wow, What a Trip!, can't believe it is finally coming to an end)

Will see you all tomorrow AM & update if we have signal.

My Best!

Jot:)

Wow, I can't believe it is over. I have enjoyed meeting you and being with you on this trip. When is the next one. I don't want to miss out.

A big thank you to both Bill's for all the posts and pics.

Marilee

Wow, I can't believe it is over. I have enjoyed meeting you and being with you on this trip. When is the next one. I don't want to miss out.

A big thank you to both Bill's for all the posts and pics.

Marilee

Thank you to both of you for the fantastic journey we have taken along with Bill and Irene. JotBill for taking us along and EasyBill for posting the pictures. It was a lot of work for both of you and was much appreciated by all of the viewers. You are a great team!!:D

Safe travels home, JotBill.

Mary

Now I'll have nothing special to look for when I log on during the day--will sure miss Jot--and the photo team really knows how to work together--Thanks to everyone involved that made my many good days reading this thread. Thanks alot Bill--you've been great!!!!

Safe Travels

Nancy:D :D

More Grand Pacific Glacier

GM All,

On an Overcast day 51, our last:eek: at Sea. All that is left is the College Fjords: Harvard, Yale, Sanford, etc................(7:30PM to 9:30PM):(

What an Incredible Voyage this has been, I'll be ready for the 2008 World Cruise in about 10 Days. (However, I'll have to wait until January 10th:( )

Will be on "Live" most of today, so will catch up on all questions & comments!:D

Later....................

A very Tired, worn out & fulfilled Jot Bill:)

Hi! Just as your adventure is just about to end, my cruise on the Tahitian is rapidly approaching- Can't wait for the 15th when we take off for Hawaii! :D

Thank you so much for posting Bill. I have gotten a lot of great information and can't wait to see some of the sites you and Irene saw.

Thank you to EasyKruz Bill for posting the pictures. The pictures really made the past 50 days go by fast!

I had a great time following along on your trip. Thanks for allowing us to peek in on your doings! Gabrielle

Fabulous pictures, thanks for taking and thanks for posting.Marilee

Your very Welcome!:)

How great--somone else who cannot see what the other folks are looking at--you know--over there at 3 o'clock--just pretend you've seen them

When we had a little home on the beach in Rosarito--everyone saw the whales--had the telescope on the deck, etc.

went to the proper whale watching bars above the whales--same luck

Actually we accidentally saw some in Cabo--not Whale Watching--we chased them and I saw them---Whoopeeeee--now don't need to pretend I see whatever ??? over there at 3 o'clock

Nancy

Yup, I know what you mean, I felt the Same way for the First Two days after looking out the IC Window & over our Balc for Hours, & Never sure.;)

We just bought a second home in the desert--southern CA--La Quinta--here for the first time--just closed escrow--did most paperwork for this baby on two cruises--must remember to tell those faxing to you--must mark URGENT--otherwise some don't feel that what you receive is important--Oh, Well

Bill and etc.--as you are concluding this wonderful trip--going to miss all--a whole lot !!! -- time for me to get a life ?????

Yup, We're All going to have to "get a life" for awhile!:eek:

Cannot wait to see the pics

Reading you makes me feel like going back to Alaska soon, the kids didn't go with us last year so we have an excuse to go back soon - Not like we need an excuse though. Would love to try an early in the season cruise next time

Thanks, again for coming aboard!

Wait till you see the Pics of Tracy Arm this AM & Whales Tails, Piles of Sea Lions, & lots of Bald Eagles & Not even 1/4 of what we Actully Saw today with Harv & Marv, & we were all alone, only the 3rd Time he has Ever seen Whales in the Marina Area of Auke Bay in over 15 Years. The 3rd time, Today at the end of the DOCK, yesterday & 1 Day last year. Wow, talk about luck, What a Day, What Weather, & Wow What a View of one of the Most Gorgeous places on earth!

Jot

We'll try & recover them this afternoon on Laptop & send them to Easy to Post Tonight!:confused:

THANK YOU!

Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread. I have really enjoyed traveling along with you Jotbill! I am more of a lurker, but I still really enjoy all

that everyone has to say about each destination along the way. I don't cruise again until Oct. on the Sapphire to Asia, so I really enjoy the "trip" that

you have taken us on. Enjoy the rest of your cruise and take care!

Thanks Again,

Jane

Great pics - thanks for sharing, we toured Ketchikan last year on our 2nd leg of our cruise and it was really neat - brings back good memories.

Did you get to eat clam chowder at the dock, it was yummy, they were sold out the first week but we got to try it the second luckily else DH would have Alaska booked this year to do that:D :D

Yup Julia,

We stopped right in Front of the Ship on the Warf & Had Excellent Tasty Chowder(Shared) & A Large Hailbut, Fish & Chips! Done to perfection!

It doesn't get Any Better, anywhere. Bill (A former Seafood Restaurant Mgr - one year in So Florida):)

The pictures are wonderful!! Where do you find the time? Have a wonderful day!!

Thank you & you're Welcome!:) Bill

Jot Bill,

Those are fantastic Whale and Scenery Pictures, thanks for sharing with us.Dollar Bill

Bill, You're Very Welcome & Thanks so much for Helping me this Labor of Love!:D Jot

Hi. Have been looking at your pictures and commentary, since I'm going on the PP in late August Vancouver to Whittier. I have not cruised Princess before, and most of the folks post about the larger Princess ships, not the PP, so their comments aren't that relavant. Just curious if the buffet was edible,and if it was ultra casual or what. My husband likes casual, so he LOVED the Tapas on the Terrace on Oceania, but I'm sure this is a little less wonderful. Also, did you eat in Sabatini's and the steakhouse? If so, how were they? Do you have to reserve in advance, and if so, about how far in advance? Can you wait until that night to reserve? I didn't read all five million of your posts while traveling, but I'm hoping I could cut to the chase and get some basic "ship" information before you stop posting! I'd sure appreciate it. -Ruth in Maryland

Oh, one more question. I'm a lighthouse nut. I saw the picture you took of the "lighthouse" in Ketchikan - pretty funny little thing. Did you see other lighthouses in Alaska or Vancouver?

Hi Ruth, (My Mother's Name):)

I see this has been answered several time later in the thread, I'll comment on some of their comments as necessary, ok?

Re: the Light "houses", I've seen quite a few, however most are very small & Not Houses at all:eek:

Thanks for coming along!

Jot:D

Absolutely amazing pictures of the whales. I am so tempted to book the 14-day Tahitian Princess Alaskan itinerary next year just so I can put my new digital camera to good use. I hope that once you get back home, you will post these pictures on a website so that we can see them in their full megapixel glory. Thanks again for sharing with us.:)

Dot, You are very welcome! Bill:)

Wow, Bill you finally saw the WHALES!!! Awesome pictures I am sooo jealous. What a wonderful trip you're having. So I thank you both for all the work! Dianne

Dianne, Thanks again & have a Good Trip!:D Bill

I'm jumping in with a PP response since I've spent almost 100 days on that ship. The buffet is just that; a buffet. Nothing fancy. We ate all our breakfasts and lunches there. Never open for dinner, except the part where they set it up as a Bistro and even there very casual. There's a separate pizza station which had better pizza than on the ship I just got off of (Caribbean) a few hours ago. Sabatini's never had a rush; always seemed to be pretty empty. This of course depends on the passengers. Long time Princess cruisers would most likely not be running to try Sabatini's because of the "been there, done that" syndrome. You're on a short cruise, so perhaps you'd better make your res in advance since there will probably be more first time cruisers aboard. Pia

Thank you Pia for your Help!

You nailed it on the Head, as always!:eek:

Pia, when you say "The buffet is just that; a buffet. Nothing fancy. We ate all our breakfasts and lunches there. Never open for dinner, except the part where they set it up as a Bistro and even there very casual."

doesn't sound so great for dinner, .but for variety, we'll probably try it

But it is!:cool:

once. But when you say 'never open for dinner....set it up as a Bistro" what kind of food are we talking here? Very limited choices, sandwiches? I don't mind casual but I want a good, full meal for dinner!!

It is a Good Full Meal, All Courses & Hotter & Quicker & Maybe a Better View. I ate there about 10 Dinners in the Bistro, instead of the DR.Excellent, Excellent, Excellent Alternative!;)

Also, I have only cruised on a line with very open seating for all meals. If you want to be a no-show for dinner one night at your assigned seating, is that a big deal?

Yes, No Big Deal! Bill

Oh my, I just realized the end of this trip is coming soon. What will I do with my spare time. Seriously, I have enjoyed taking this cruise with you. Thanks for the posts and the pics.

Marilee

Thank you again for coming along! Bill

Bill. . . the whale pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing them with all of us.

Stacey, You are very Welcome & thanks for coming along!

Archived