Theme Nights and Entertainment on Adventure of the Seas

I traveled on Navigator of the Seas back in 2003. If I remember correctly, there were different themed nights associated with the nightly parties. i.e. Western Night.

It seemed like a lot of people on the ship were dressed in the particular style of the evening. They obviously had to know about the themed evenings in advance, because their outfits were not typical street wear. Is there a way to find out what these themed nights are in advance?

Is there any way to find out who the entertainment is in advance?

Thanks,

Monica

RCCL Adventure of the Seas - May 2008

Carnival Valor - June 2006

RCCL Navigator of the Seas - May 2003

I traveled on Navigator of the Seas back in 2003. If I remember correctly, there were different themed nights associated with the nightly parties. i.e. Western Night.

It seemed like a lot of people on the ship were dressed in the particular style of the evening. They obviously had to know about the themed evenings in advance, because their outfits were not typical street wear. Is there a way to find out what these themed nights are in advance?

Is there any way to find out who the entertainment is in advance?

Thanks,

Monica

Contact RCCL by email (on their website) ask for entertainment schedule and theme nights. They will email you with the answers. Be sure and tell them the date of your cruise. It only took a couple of days for them to answer my questions. Have a great cruise

pilarkitty....I was on AOS 3/4 to 3/11/ and don't recall theme nights. In the dining room, there was a "caribbean colors" night, and 2 formal nights, but the remaining nights were just casual or smart casual dress.

When I first cruised, there was a theme every night, but it appears the themes are disappearing.

Archived