Jade Restaurant

Is there a Jade Restaurant attached to the Windjammer on Adventure of the Seas? If not, is there any alternative to the main buffet in Windjammer (in Windjammer, not the dining room or promenade)?

I loved the Asian-style breakfasts at Jade!

Thanks,

Monica

RCCL Adventure of the Seas - May 2008

Carnival Valor - June 2006

RCCL Navigator of the Seas - May 2003

Sorry, they call it "Jade Restaurant" on the Navigator Deck plan, but it was absent from the Adventure deck plan.

I know it's a buffet that is part of Windjammer.

I saw it called the Jade Restaurant too, but it did say it was a buffet....I am glad you asked about this 'cos I would like to know more about the food they serve here!

On Majesty (Monarch...Majesty...some royal M), it's a separate specialty sushi restaurant. Confuses the heck out of everybody that RCCL couldn't come up with two different names for the Asian-style eating places.

so on mariner is it part of windjammer or seperate restaurant???:confused:

On Freedom and Voyager class ships, its the very first section of the Windjammer, on the Port side of the ship, that you have to walk through to get to the main Windjammer. At night is usually has Green Tablecloths, whereas the main Windjammer has White

On Mariner of the Seas, Jade is near the front of the buffets in the Windjammer. I didn't even realize that there was a "Jade" until I saw the sign on the 3rd day! Usually saw pork and veggies, and a soup which I never tried, fresh fruit. Sorry I don't have more info on that for you. But it runs right up with the regular WJ buffet.

Is there a Jade Restaurant attached to the Windjammer on Adventure of the Seas? If not, is there any alternative to the main buffet in Windjammer (in Windjammer, not the dining room or promenade)?

I loved the Asian-style breakfasts at Jade!

Thanks,

Monica

RCCL Adventure of the Seas - May 2008

Carnival Valor - June 2006

RCCL Navigator of the Seas - May 2003

Does anyone know if they let you pick the fresh veggies and meat and create your own stir fried dish?? Do they have crab ragoon? Thats my SO's favorite...

Archived