MS Noordam cabin question

Perhaps it depends on which deck you are on? I was in a G-cat on the Noordam's Upper Promenade (partially vs fully obstructed) and had the floor to ceiling windows. I'm willing to bet the rent that all the cabins along that same line had the same style windows.

Does anyone know the window size of a GG cabin? I heard that it is floor to ceiling, and I also heard that it was a picture window. Please advise. Thanks!

Why - Are we special-ordering new window coverings? :rolleyes:

Either way, you're gonna have a great view of the lifeboat right outside your window.

Thanks for the info!

LOL, Brian you are funny...just was curious about how much light would come in...that's all...I don't plan on staying in my cabin that much...I am in 4100 which looks like it won't be COMPLETELY obstructed (by the looks of the deck plan) I guess time will tell.....

Thanks for the info!

LOL, Brian you are funny...just was curious about how much light would come in...that's all...I don't plan on staying in my cabin that much...I am in 4100 which looks like it won't be COMPLETELY obstructed (by the looks of the deck plan) I guess time will tell.....

No worries...

;)

Even with the big windows, it's gonna be fairly dark in there - and the draperies will make it as black as night if you keep them pulled shut.

Brian,

That's ok...I guess it's not a big deal...my parents have an SZ and my sister and her husband do too, so I guess I can see out of their window and go out on their veranda.....I hope we have a good time in Alaska!

Brian

Archived