Seattle Princess Pier 30

Pier 30 is located near/on the same docks as the container ships use. I have never been to the pier, but there are no stores or shops nears there. If you are staying in the dt Seattle area it is recommended to catch a taxi or shuttle to the pier.

Hope this is the info you are looking for. Here is a link to the Port of Seattle website:

http://www.portseattle.org/seaport/cruise/

We noticed the day before our cruise while in Seattle is that Terminal 30 is right by the sports complexes. If you happen to drive by, as we did, right after a game gets out at Mariner Stadium, there will be lots of traffic. I would recommend checking out the baseball schedule to see if there's a game on your sailaway day and get to the pier in the am, even if you have to wait to enter the building.

I found out yesterday that Marriott Waterfront has a shuttle on cruise days (after I had been told NO several times!!) The cost is 6 bucks per person.. Not bad!!

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL WHO LIVE IN SEATTLE AND GAVE ME ANSWERS AND HELP TO ALL MY QUESTIONS... CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR CITY!

I found out yesterday that Marriott Waterfront has a shuttle on cruise days (after I had been told NO several times!!) The cost is 6 bucks per person.. Not bad!!

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL WHO LIVE IN SEATTLE AND GAVE ME ANSWERS AND HELP TO ALL MY QUESTIONS... CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR CITY!

The Seattle Marriott Waterfront is a very nice hotel and close to dt shopping (Nordstroms, Macys, Nike, etc) and Pike Place Market. There is a free bus that runs along the waterfront if you want to go into the International District or Pioneer Square.

We are staying at the Silver Cloud Stadium right across the street from Safeco field. We are not there on a game day, but they did say they have a shuttle for us to take us a couple of blocks to the pier. We are getting the room fairly cheap for Seattle ($150 a night) but I hear that when there is a game on the price doubles. We are not going to be there until the end of may but here are some reviews about the place. http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g60878-d582371-r7448892-Silver_Cloud_Hotel_Stadium-Seattle_Washington.html

Archived