Is the Noordam going to Bermuda in 2008?

Hello all,

On the 2007-2008 Cruising CC'ers, under March 2008, it says that CarolineInToronto is going on a charter to Bermuda on the beautiful Noordam. Does anyone additional information regarding this cruise? Thanks in advanced for all of your help.

Elizabeth

The charter that Caroline in Toronto mentioned is affiliated with Stampin' Up! which a company that sells stamps and accessories for scrap books, etc. Caroline is one of their sales reps. The company charters a HAL ship once a year for their top sales people, I believe. They are doing a charter next March 29-April 5, 2008 to Bermuda on Noordam. If you want to go to Bermuda, I think you'll need to become a sales rep for this company!;)

Karin

When I was looking at the 2008 cruise planner I noticed that one or two HAL ships had a stop in Bermuda, and I think they were on returning transatlantics from Europe. This, of course is not a "cruise to Bermuda" just a port stop on a longer sailing.

I think Noordam stopped in Bermuda on her way back from Europe last year. I do notice Bermuda stops because they are so few and far between.

GN

SabreSailor,

Tell me more. Did you write a review of your Transatlantic voyage on the Noordam. What were the European highlights from the trip. We're visting Madeira, Lisbon, Cadiz, Morroco, Barcelona, Monaco, Livorno and Bermuda.

Did you visit these ports? Would love to hear further details. We're very excited about this trip 17 fabulous days, five straight days at sea. Any interesting lecturers or entertainment themes like big bands?

Thanks,

Cruiserking

Archived