Pic of Dawn and Spirit in Port Today.

Just got off the Dawn today and when we were getting in our car the Spirit was pulling in. I wanted to take some pictures from the pier but the cops (I think they were cops with the dogs) told us no pictures as they always do.

I wish I could of got on the Spirit, she really is a nice ship.

I'll do it again. My wife was out of town, So my 7 yr old daughter went with me. We had a fun time she has been on 7 cruises now. We booked it on wed. and was upgraded from a Cat. C to Cat Af thursday right before they close the ship out. The mini-suite are nice and there is more room then a normal Balcony.

They told us the ship was full but it seem pretty empty to us.

Those are great pics. Where did you take them? Around Weehawken?? I've been wanting to go for a drive to see the ships from the NJ side.

Got to get practicing with my camera. Haven't used it in a while. Maybe I'll pick up my mother and go for a ride tomorrow. It's uppose to be sunny but a bit cooler than today.

I know the park. That is the area that I took pics of the '76 OpSail. Boy, I can't believe how I just dated myself. It's a gread vantage point to see up and down the river. I'm really getting excited, better go check to see what ships will be in port tomorrow.

Archived