Anyone Know When Ncl Will Post New Prices For Later Cruises In 2008

DASA

Looking at booking Pride of Aloha for october of 2008. Does anyone know when NCL will come out with their new prices for this time of year?

This will be our first NCL cruise and are looking forward to a new cruise experience and a port intensive cruise as well.

We are looking at Pride of Aloha for Sept. 2008 and are anxiously awaiting itineraries and pricing too!!! I have called them several times and have been told different things each time. Some of the reps have told me any day now and some have said mid-summer and one even said not til Sept. of 2007. I can't imagine that it could be much longer because they are posting all the other itineraries now.

I expect all the Summer itineraries for all NCL ships will be on sale before the end of June, at the latest. That's about the time NCL has the all it's Brochures published and printed. The itineraries could go on sale as early as next week.

NCL is already selling the Winter 2008-2009 itineraries for the Gem. Most of the Winter Caribbean itineraries should be on sale before the end of June too, for the exact same reason. But there's always the possibility a Destination area, like Hawaii or South America, could go on sale later, since they are usually published in a seperate Brochure.

Be patient, all the itineraries will be on sale soon.

I check every day to see if the 08 Panama Canal itineraries are ready yet, but no luck yet. According to previous postings, they'll probably be the last to be posted. Electricron is right, we just have to be patient and keep checking.

Thanks for the info.:)

Just have the want to know. We always book at least a year in advance and with rumors or fact that they are taking one of the ships out of the mix in Hawaii would love to book early enough to at least get the 14 balcony cabins i will need for my group. Family and friends who like to cruise together.:D

This will be our first NCL cruise and first freestyle dining so we are up for a new adventure in cruising.

How fun to be sailing with such a large group of family and friends! I know you will have a great time. We are sailing with a couple that we love to travel with. We share anniversaries within a couple of weeks of each other and use it as an excuse to do trips together when we can. Hurry NCL we are so excited to book!

I am anxiously awaiting the itinerary/pricing for the Gem on 4/19/08. It's driving me nuts because my summer plans are on hold waiting for this. I don't believe that NCL still doesn't know what it's doing with the Gem on this date. I just with they would tell me.

I agree, I've already checked 4 times today and called NCL just to see if they had any inside knowledge as to when it might happen...... the cruise consultant I talked to said he has a list of people that are waiting.

NCL posted quite a bit today. We are still waiting for the summer and winter Hawaii itineraries, and three other ships winter itineraries, the Jade, Spirit, and Star. Plus the repositional cruises of most ships. I suspect they will be posted before the end of May.

Guest BeckyThane

I've given up on NCL for Hawaii in June '08, and started planning my land-based vacation today. If anybody needs information about military accomodations in Hawaii, e-mail me at my username at aol dot com! I picked up some great info today... even though I lived in Hawaii for four years, I didn't know about this military resort on the Big Island!

I wonder if NCL knows that they are losing money because they are not posting their Hawaii itineraries. How sad. I kinda feel the same..... but I'm going to give it another week or so. The sail dates go out less than a year now. HURRY HURRY HURRY..... let's get a fire started under somebody!!

Archived