What Kind Of Garden Villa Deals?

logcabin

Hi. We are avid NCL cruisers. twice on the Dawn (Romance Suites) and once on the Spirit (Owners Suite). We have 2 other couples interested in cruising with us on the Dawn. Someone flipped out the idea of getting the Garden Villa. But, $25,000 is steep at $8,000+ per couple. However, if we were all able to plan a last minute cruise, what kind of deal can one get for the Garden Villa last minute if available? Is $18,000 unreasonable?

Tell me what deals some of you have gotten.

Thanks.

Hi. We are avid NCL cruisers. twice on the Dawn (Romance Suites) and once on the Spirit (Owners Suite). We have 2 other couples interested in cruising with us on the Dawn. Someone flipped out the idea of getting the Garden Villa. But, $25,000 is steep at $8,000+ per couple. However, if we were all able to plan a last minute cruise, what kind of deal can one get for the Garden Villa last minute if available? Is $18,000 unreasonable?

Tell me what deals some of you have gotten.

Thanks.

Keep in mind the 3 bedrooms are not created equal. The from and aft bedrooms and baths are close. The middle room is a lot like an AE without the balcony - standard mini suite type bathroom. If you grab a deal you better draw straws of divide the cost on a not equal basis. 40/35/25

The lowest I have seen the Villa go without an upsell is about $9600 pp.

Keep in mind the 3 bedrooms are not created equal. The from and aft bedrooms and baths are close. The middle room is a lot like an AE without the balcony - standard mini suite type bathroom. If you grab a deal you better draw straws of divide the cost on a not equal basis. 40/35/25

The lowest I have seen the Villa go without an upsell is about $9600 pp.

I wondered about this. Is it set up for the parents to potentially have the biggest bedroom, then smaller rooms for kids? Or in-laws? ;)

I wondered about this. Is it set up for the parents to potentially have the biggest bedroom, then smaller rooms for kids? Or in-laws? ;)

The middle bedroom on the Dawn is the only one that is really not grand. The aft room is a bit smaller, full luxary bathroom smaller then the master but has the advantage of a sliding door to the courtyard - fresh sea air :)

Aft bath

491257015pysTvV_th.jpg

Aft Bedroom

491253861FyGUMA_th.jpg

491254282ONxuVD_th.jpg

I don't think (and I am not an expert) that you can get a "great" deal unless the 6 of you book your cruise and then tell them them that you are interested in the GV.

You then can negotiate an upsell to the GV.

I don't ever recall the price coming down very much on GV...you have to book and then negotiate for it.

Good luck:)

Last year, within a month of our cruise, I noticed a garden villa was still available, I called NCL and was able to get the GV for $16,000 for 4 of us. This was on the Jewel. We had a blast.

Enjoy

D man

• 1 month later...

Our travel agent got us a fantastic deal last June on the POH Garden Villa. The total for our family of 5 was about $14,000. We had originally booked a Courtyard Villa, but she kept calling NCL when she saw that the GV was open. They started offering it at about $18,500 and finally came down to a $3,400 premium over the Courtyard Villa.

Our travel agent got us a fantastic deal last June on the POH Garden Villa. The total for our family of 5 was about $14,000. We had originally booked a Courtyard Villa, but she kept calling NCL when she saw that the GV was open. They started offering it at about $18,500 and finally came down to a $3,400 premium over the Courtyard Villa.

Good for you:)

I believe that the "upsells" to the GV work out really well (price-wise)!

Archived