Caribbean Princes VS. SUN

pipedreams62

Hi- Please tell me these 2 ships are Black and white. I went on the Sun last year and found the ship tired and a little dirty,buffet was set up weird and pool band was bland and boring.

I still made the best of it and had a wonderful time. I have booked on the caribbean Princess and was hoping for a major improvement. Thanks

is there a question in here somewhere?

Thinking the same thing.

I've been on both ships (actually 3 times on the Sun class) and some things are the same, some are different. If you didn't like the buffet set up or the pool band, then I would say look for a different cruise line. The Caribbean buffet is actually more of 'mess' than the Sun class ships. Try Celebrity, they have nice buffet set up, but it is only open for a couple of hours for lunch and breakfast.

Hi- Sorry for the confusion. I was merely asking of a comparison of the two ships. The buffet wasn't really a big issue. I simply went to the dining room for my meals. I've been on Celebrity twice and yes the buffet is great and the pool band was also. Is there only one pool band spread out for all of the Princess fleet?

:) just back from the caribbean princess and the horizon court was a huge mess...and couldnt find a seat...every brkfast was cold...will I have the same problem on the Star? taking a 29 day nov 21 to dec 3 on the star any info abt her would be appreciated...thanks

Thinking the same thing.

I've been on both ships (actually 3 times on the Sun class) and some things are the same, some are different. If you didn't like the buffet set up or the pool band, then I would say look for a different cruise line. The Caribbean buffet is actually more of 'mess' than the Sun class ships. Try Celebrity, they have nice buffet set up, but it is only open for a couple of hours for lunch and breakfast.

Archived