WOOHOO!! Just booked Liberty

FitzLA

We are booked on Liberty for October 4th, 2008 for Eastern Caribbean. This will be my 3rd Carnival Cruise, and my 5th all together. We actually did a group booking, cause I was able to muster up lots of friends that want to go. What a great price for this sailing. Can't wait!!!!!!

Sorry, just had to share my enthusiasm.

We too have a large group of friends and faimily sailing on the Liberty 7/26/2008. Can't wait.

Enjoy your trip.:)

You too! Let me know how it is when you get back. Take lots of pics! What group ammenities did you opt for?

You too! Let me know how it is when you get back. Take lots of pics! What group ammenities did you opt for?

We got $100.00 per cabin room credit and a private cocktail party for the group. Plus for every 8 cabins booked 1 person cruises free.

I also just discovered that Liberty 7/26/2008 is a CC Group Cruise.

We got $100.00 per cabin room credit and a private cocktail party for the group. Plus for every 8 cabins booked 1 person cruises free.

I also just discovered that Liberty 7/26/2008 is a CC Group Cruise.

Yes, that is what we opted for too. I am so excited.

FitzLA,

hope your cruise gets here in a hurry!!! we will be boarding the day you are departing...... hope you have a great cruise!!!

Hey! Don't rush me through my cruise. lol. :D

I am really looking forward to seeing this ship. We have only done Ecstasy and Pride. I loved the pride, and i know this ship is quite different. I am sure I will love it. The new bedding looks great, and the rooms will be nice in comparison to my last 2 RCI cruises...larger. I am very excited. I wonder if it is too early to start a roll call. lol.

You go Fitz! Have a great cruise and you'll love the Liberty:D

Thanks, really looking forward to it. I see you did a trasnatlantic? So, where was your favorite place to hang out? favorite bar?:D

Archived