Burbunny please help - Pt Canaveral

nosnobunny

I hope this doesn't post twice, if so I apologize. My first try didn't show up. :o

Do you know which, if any hotels participate in Priceline for Pt Canaveral? And if so, can you make any recommendations? Thank you! :)

Beth

The only hotels which have come up on Priceline have been down in Cocoa Beach, a few miles away. While several of them do have shuttles, if you want to be right at Port Canaveral, unfortunately Priceline isn't your best option.

There have been suspicions that the Raddisson is the Resort property on Hotwire, but as of yet, I've not seen any absolute confirmations on that.

Beth,

The options on Priceline are the 3* Hilton, Doubletree and Holiday Inn. I'm hesitant to recommend bidding as there have been some extremely negative reviews occasionally of the Holiday Inn, though they are by no means consistant. I haven't checked their park and cruise options in about a year, but pretty sure all 3 had it at one time.

The Hilton is also available on Hotwire at the 3* level. Amenities are Beachfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Laundry. If it shows Tennis icon, that's likely the Holiday Inn instead (though last time it was reported at the 2.5* level). You might want to call the Hilton directly to ask about the park and cruise option.

Hope that helps!

Beth,

Having used Priceline many times I was of course anxious to use it again pre cruise for our recent Mariner cruise. When I went and did my research and read some reviews like Amber said there were many negative reviews about the Holiday Inn. I was not willing to chance bidding using Priceline and getting the Holiday Inn.

So I went ahead and booked our rooms at the Radisson Resort at the Port directly with them for our pre cruise and post cruise was spent at Ron Jons Cape Caribe.

May I also say thanks Amber for all your good advice re Priceline. :)

Emmy :)

• 7 months later...
[font=Times New Roman][size=3]I bet $45 for a 3* on Priceline for our pre-cruise stay May 5th…. and I got the Holiday Inn Oceanfront Resort. I know this hotel has some mixed reviews:( …. but I hope for the best… it’s only for one night.[/size][/font]

Archived