Princess Scholarship@sea® Program

heatherandfred

Has anybody ever done this? I'm going on the Crown and I would like to do the ceramics class if they offer it.

If you've done the at Sea program, what is the cost? Do you have to pay cash or can it be put on your sign and sail card? BTW, what is the name of the card that Princess has? I'm used to Carnival, so I always say 'sign and sail'

Has anybody ever done this? I'm going on the Crown and I would like to do the ceramics class if they offer it.

If you've done the at Sea program, what is the cost? Do you have to pay cash or can it be put on your sign and sail card? BTW, what is the name of the card that Princess has? I'm used to Carnival, so I always say 'sign and sail'

My wife did the ceramics class and enjoyed it--prices varied depending upon which piece you made, and the cost went on your cruise card (Princess' name for it).

Les

My dd's and I did the ceramics "class" two weeks ago on the Golden. Pieces were pricey, there was no instruction and when we went to pick up pieces, several had been overfired, so there was bubbling, though we got those for free.

The only other "classes" were lectures by a wildlife speaker.

Archived