WANTED: Summit balcony photos

rjack22

I have been trying to find photos of the balconies on Summit. But her sister ships would do also.

We are in cabin 7176 which is towards the aft and shows a deeper balcony. Does anyone have pictures of this size balcony? This would be cabins 7173, 7175, 7176, 7177, 7178, and 7180.

Any pictures of these cabins and the balconies would be greatly appreciated.

So, you weren't able to open that other pic yet, huh? I would also like to see anyone's pics as I will be in 7178 on the same cruise! I have seen the pics of the bigger balconies on deck 6 forward, but not those same type aft. Are they approx. the same size? On WebShots, etc. there must be one close up of the aft part of the Summit? Yes, maybe, hopefully?

If you can get a copy of Cruise Travel Magazine, June 04 issue, there is a great aerial view of the Summit, showing the entire ship, including balconies. Or, visit their web site, http://www.cruisetravelmag.com to see if you can pull up the picture.

We booked 8166 and it shows clearly what our balcony will be like.

Thanks Sedfar!

I *think* I found what I was looking for. This could be a picture of one of the above mentioned cabins, including mine...7176. It all seems to match up, including the canvas on the balconies on deck 6 below. I do know that this is from Summit. Yep, I think it is right. What do you all think?

112-1270_IMG.JPG

112-1272_IMG.JPG

that looks correct to me. I noticed on that link that if you scroll about halfway down the galleries, there is one entitled Millennium Balconies. It gives an outside view of all the balconies. And since they are sister ships....it should be the same as the summit.

These pictures to me look like the aft balconies on the M Class ships. We had one and it seems to me that looking at the awning below is totally aft.

I wouldn't swear to it. Perhaps someone else has an opinion.

It could be aft, but I don't think so. My understanding is that all aft balconies are much deeper than what shows in the photo I posted. Even 20 feet deep!

And there are canopies under 7173-7180 too. I was able to verify that with a picture that someone posted showing the exterior of Summit and their balcony, 6144 marked with a arrow. In that photo there is clearly a awning over the balconies of deck 6 in that section. So that would lend support to my theory that I have the right picture.

Okay, you are probably all wondering...here is the picture!

6144_balcony.JPG

Archived