Totally Confused about Celebrity Dining!!

RealDeal

Thanks again.

When first posting on this thread I tried to spell out what I meant by "buffet". I used the word it in terms of the arrangement we were used to having on Princess.

Maybe I should have said that what we wanted was the opportunity to eat anytime we wanted, and to do so "cafeteria style".

If there's little or nothing between 10 PM and 6 AM we can certainly manage without that.

Ray Mac

Hi:) I don't want to give you the wrong information and

I am sure there are others who know the exact times but

I do recall it being between the 5ish and 8ish hours....(PM).

I have tried it on a few different cruises and have been

quite pleased with it:)

My husband wants that Sushi so we have to do the late seating diner LOL. I'm going to try and shift my then 2 year olds schedule so that he will be able to eat in the dining room but if it doesn't work I will be eating a lot of pizza and pasta while my husband and friends eat nice dining room food.

You can eat the nice dining room food, too! Just have it delivered to your room by room service!

Princess has food 24/7 Not in the dining room but in the buffet area. Celebrity does not. There are a few hours in the day where they actually do shut down. Most people are asleep during this time so you probably won't notice.

Once again room service is available, even during those hours when all other food options are closed. There is not a moment on the cruise (except perhaps the last hour or so of debarkation) when food is not available SOMEWHERE!

Archived