Hotel parking fee's near Bayside

CruisenGoddess

We stayed at the Intercontinental and I remember seeing a sign about parking fees. Don't remember the exact amount but am pretty sure it was $25 or $27. I do remember being happy that I did not have a car that needed to be parked. The hotel websites should have information about it or just call them directly.

I am booked at the Downtown Hyatt and they have a valet service and a fee for parking with an in and out option. Right near by is the Bank of America parking garage which is cheaper but my rental would not be watched. I would rather pay the extra money and have my car close by to the hotel.

Wendy, Just a quick question. How did you like the Intercontinental, and how were the rates? Finally, did they have a shuttle to run you over to the Pier, and any idea how far you were from Bayside? Thanks

we are booked into intercontinental and they say they only do valet parking which is $34 per day.. they dont seem to do a shuttle to port or airport .. its very close to bayside.. and over looks port if you get harbour view room.. rates for intercontinnental downtown on easy click for oct 13$127

I did Priceline and got it for around $90 (October 2006). The hotel is absolutely beautiful and the staff was extremely helpful. We didn't eat/drink there since it was pretty pricey. You didn't ask but there is a Rite Aid and liquor store a few blocks away for sodas and such. Ok to walk to during the day but was starting to look a little sketchy as it got dark so we hustled back to the hotel. Also, there's a Starbucks about a block over (only place we could find open on a Sunday morning) where we had coffee and bagels/pastries for a lite breakfast.

There was no shuttle, we took a cab. I don't remember the exact price but it was reasonable ($10-20). It is very close to Bayside. It is separated by an outdoor park/ampitheater type area that has concrete walking paths and is very open. We walked along the waterfront and felt completely safe, even coming back late Saturday night. It's a very pleasant 5-8 minute walk. I've definitely walked further to get out of piers at some ports!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Archived