Back From Legend 05/27-06/03

HAD A WONDERFUL TIME!! Been playing catch up at work so I haven't written my review yet but it is coming...If there are any questions please feel free to ask and I'll be sure too include responses in my review. But embarkation was ok, food was excellent, nightlife was great as well as the shows and activities onboard..i'll post a review in a few days.

Background: I (29) traveled w/ my DH(33) , sons(7,9,10), and teen sister(14). We drove down the day of to Tampa. Embarkation was not bad at all-we were just really ANXIOUS.. We had 2 cabins-6295 and 6295 and they were great.6295 was a quad for the kids. As far as the ship goes-it was perfect from the décor to the cleanliness to the staff and certainly the food. Our headwaiter in the dining room table # 302 was Vishnu and his assistant was Iketut. I never thought I could get attched to strangers as I did these two guys-they were Awesome. "V" even cut my son’s steak for him one night. He was very attentive and friendly even my Dh and sons mentioned how they missed his service when we got back home.

PORTS

Grand Cayman-we just walked around and took some pictures. The kids wanted to go back to the ship for camp carnival and Dh and I will be back there in Feb. 08 anyway so we went back to the ship and enjoyed our time onboard.

Cozumel-we did some shopping and went to paradise Beach. The kids loved it! It was perfect for our family. I enjoyed a daiquiri and we ate some chicken nachos and tacos.

Belize-my 10 yr. Old and I went horseback riding in the rainforest with Smugglers run and had a great time with trevor and his wife. Dh and others stayed onboard at the pool

Costa Maya- we intended to go to Majahual but when the hubby and kids saw the pool (and swim-up bar) that’s where we stayed. It wasn’t bad at all but I still wanted to see the beach since I heard so much about it. Looks like I’ll have to book another cruise to Costa Maya!

CAMP CARNIVAL

The kids went everyday! The absolutely loved it. 2 nights they even ate dinner with them. A++ for camp carnival.

SUPPER CLUB

DH and I went on Tuesday-day 3. It was a great as everyone here mentioned. Yusi and Heidi served us and were great. They were our Charlie’s Angels..lol..they even posed for a picture like the Angels..too cute.

We took over 530 pics with my cam so I am still trying to get those uploaded. Will post a link to webshots once done.

Debarkation was a breeze as well. Not more than 10 minutes after driving off from port my 7 yr old sighs and says " I miss the ship"...aaaaaaaaaawwwwww....

Archived