Ships with heated pools

willk49

A few years ago we sailed on the Sun Princess to Alaska. One of the things we found enjoyable was that all the pools were heated. I'm just wondering if that's common and if not please let me know what ships you have been on that had pools that were heated. Thanks.

HAL pools are not heated. Aft pool can be downright chilly. :)

The Lido Pool under the dome roof gets warmed when the roof is closed. I think it probably holds the heat better than the outside one.

The Dawn Princess pools were heated to the mid to high 80's and the captain posted this information on the TVs in the cabins. It was wonderful. On the Diamond and Sapphire the pool temperatures were not posted and they were much cooler.

The Dawn Princess pools were heated to the mid to high 80's and the captain posted this information on the TVs in the cabins. It was wonderful. On the Diamond and Sapphire the pool temperatures were not posted and they were much cooler.

Darn. Diamond Princess is one of the ships we are considering. Anyone know if the Volendam pools are heated?

Darn. Diamond Princess is one of the ships we are considering. Anyone know if the Volendam pools are heated?

Last year inside pool was just fine for whimpy old me.

Infinity's Main pool has been hit a miss on our Northern trips. Depends on the whim of whoever has the heat controls apparently. Somedays fine somedays not so.

But of course one has the T-pool. Can't really swim in there though

HAL pools are not heated. Aft pool can be downright chilly. :)

The Lido Pool under the dome roof gets warmed when the roof is closed. I think it probably holds the heat better than the outside one.

Zuiderdam aft was heated while in Alaska.

Archived