Victory Aft cabin 8433 vs 7245.Which would you choose?

trvlexprt

Trying to decide which cabin is better. I have found photos online of both but would like some of your thoughts on which you would prefer and why.

I am holding #8433 -Verandah deck but #7425 looks good also.I would love to see a picture of #8433 from the cabin entrance. The thing that bothers me about #8433 is the tv.From what I can see it looks like it is right at the foot of bed on an angle.Anyone know?

I have to make final payment tomorrow so need to decide by then

Thanks for your input and helping me decide.

Carol :)

Just had 8433 on victory 5-20. Awesome room. Had a 6 drawer dresser at the foot of the bed to the left of the balcony door. The tv sat on that. Had a couch in the corner.That wrap was the best of the 3 Ive had because it was uncovered on the back, but it had enuf covered on the side for shade or rain. Negative,, it was right under lido and if you were a late sleeper you would be awoken by chairs dragging across the floor above you. also I could smell strong smell of bacon cooking in the morning and french fries later on (in the cabin). Might be because it was located by the stairwell for the crew and it came up thru there. My dh actually didnt consider that negative.

Patty

We just got back on sat on the victory we didn't have a balcony cabin but we did have an inside cabin. Our was ian aft cabin and we had alot rocking at times. I was told by another peron on the cruise that the front is the same way that the midsection on the ship is better but I don't know. I didn't mind our cabin just the rocking in the middle of the night.

I hope this helps:)

Piddypat -

On the deck plan it shows the balcony has 3 sides like if you cut off the corner of a square. Is that what you had? I hope I'm explaining that right. If it's just a regular corner, then there'd be no real privacy, but if you cut off the corner and had 3 edges/sides, then the middle one would have privacy. That's why I'm asking. Now don't suggest I take a cruise in that special padded cabin that comes with a wrap-around jacket. lol!

Thanks everyone for your input. I decided that I would keep 8433. Looks like it has more covered balcony on the side plus I thought that I read/saw somewhere that 7425 did not have a sofa.

The whole deck chair scraping thing I shouldn't be a problem at night right?

We are early risers anyway so even in the morning that would not bother us.

I have an 8month old and an 8 yo we are always up by 6am :eek:

Still would like to see a picture if anyone has one upon entering the cabin.

Thanks again everybody!!! I'll take lots of pixs of any cabin I can

Carol

Archived