Itineries for '09?

pazandak63

I love to plan way out so I can book my favorite cabin and start paying it down....

We are a small group looking for a Feb '09 southern or eastern out of Florida but just dont see all of them listed on the web site....anyone know when Carnival gererally posts its cruies?

Right now looking at one option of the Miracle to St. Martin, St. Lucia, and St. Kitts...

Feedback?

As far as I know all of early 09/Feb 09 is already out. So if you dont see it, maybe there is not such a cruise? Im already booked for late January 09.

Call your PVP and see if there are cruises that might fit the bill, cover all the bases I always say. Mine is always glad to talk to me.

http://www.carnival.com/SearchResults.aspx?src=qp&startDate=02/06/2009&endDate=03/07/2009

Here's a URL to search results for all Carnival cruises from the first weekend of Feb 2009 to the first weekend in Mar 2009.

8 Day Southern Caribbean from $729 * Compare

Ship Carnival Miracle

Sailing From Fort Lauderdale, FL on 02/09/2009

Itinerary Ft Lauderdale (Pt Evrglds), FL ; St. Maarten, NA ; St. Lucia, WI ; St Kitts, WI ; Ft Lauderdale (Pt Evrglds), FL Cruise Details

I love to plan way out so I can book my favorite cabin and start paying it down....

We are a small group looking for a Feb '09 southern or eastern out of Florida but just dont see all of them listed on the web site....anyone know when Carnival gererally posts its cruies?

Right now looking at one option of the Miracle to St. Martin, St. Lucia, and St. Kitts...

Feedback?

Regarding your thread title...Whats an Itineries? :p ;)

Feedback?

We did this cruise on the Legend in March. It was very good however I would not go back to St. Lucia. If your into shopping I guess its ok but the island itself is very poor/run down. St. Maarten is excellent...always changing...go to the French side. When we went to St. Lucia, we walked around the dock which was fun...met some of the locals. We also checked out the Marriott resort. It's quite the place I have to tell you!

Archived