Majesty-deck 8 obstructed view-anyone?

The list I posted is from cabins between the lifeboats. The picture is from a center lifeboat cabin. I don't know the cabin # of the picture. The list and picture is from Mohavemommy's webshots album.

Parrothead8- I wasn't disagreeing with you, I was thinking that my post wasn't very clear after I re-read it.

I have 7 of these cabins booked on Monarch for my group cruise, so I will have to try and take pictures. Hopefully the list is pretty accurate on all the Sovereign class ships. But I have warned everyone that they may have a major obstruction.

Take care!:)

• 2 months later...
Need help deciding on whether to take an inside cat m on deck3 on Majesty of the Seas, or for $40 more move up to deck 8 which have the lifeboats. Has anyone ever stayed in one of these cabins? Do you get any light and can u see out the window at all? Appreciate all input and recommendations.

We were on the Majesty last February cabin 8566. As someone said before, you could lookout and see the ocean a lifeboat hanging above the window but only a little bit showed.

We enjoyed it very much and would book it again.

For $40 Id do it, we paid about $80 to move up to a cat "I" obstructed. We have 25% obstructed I hear, the lifeboat on top if you look up but its not bad and a little something, a metal rail type thing splitting down the middle that distracts, but to me the view is great, better than having a port hole.

Dont think they are the same as the Sovereign.....

these are the ones with little to no obstrution cuz they are between the lifeboats......

8032 8532

8034 8534

8036 8536

8038 8538

You're welcome Vacation Fool..........

I agree, the Sovereign and Majesty are supposed to be the same views...I believe the Monarch is a bit different.

I will be in 8068 this week starting Monday. When I get home on Friday I will let you know how it is.

Is there a particular room I should look for, and I can tell you that too.

Yes, look for 8532 and 8534 for me! I started this thread a while back:) I appreciate it and have a great time!

Archived