Private Tours in St. Thomas

tweidner

Henry Christopher (eee tours) is awesome!!! He is a retired police officer and is now a Pastor at the Church of God in St. Thomas. He is a great man and will treat you like family...We used him in September and are using him again this September...We can't wait...We went sightseeing, shopping, snorkeling at Coki beach, etc...You will have a great time with Henry... www.eeetours.com You can go to the contact page of his website and call or e-mail him....Tell him Sgt. Jeff said hi!!!!

My husband and I just got back from our cruise on Tues and when in St. Thomas we used Sunny Liston. He was fabulous. Very funny and knowledgeable and happy. We loved him. His tour costs $25 p/p and gives you the option of 1, 2, or 3 hours of shopping in downtown, an hour and a half tour of the island and about 2 hours at the beach of your choice. We chose Sapphire Beach. He is very prompt and reliable. Since you have a group of 11, he might even give you a discount.

here is the website. http://www.sunnylistontours.com

Just tell him that Sandi and Jay from NY sent you. :D

We used EEE Tours for our recent trip to St Thomas and it didn't work out well for us. We had a confirmed reservation for 5 with Henry as the driver. We added additional people in our party and found out Henry would not be our driver. At that time I had a confirmed private tour (confirmed in writing by email) with his other driver. When we arrived in St Thomas, our driver had another party with us, no private tour. We also had some special needs that I discussed with Henry and were confirmed, that never came to be. In addition, we asked to make a couple of additional stops and the driver told us he could not do that.

If you choose Sunny Liston, make sure you like the music. While my daughter and I would have enjoyed the music playing all the time, my parents would not have. That would just be a matter of taste.

Karen

WE used Sunny Liston last June and totally enjoyed him. I do recommend ONE HOUR shopping. We took 2 and it was TOO long! It was a Sunday and SUnny had his family come along. We went to Megan's Bay and they swam with us. It was a fun time, good music, good swimming and a very nice man!

Truthfully, it doesn't seem like you can go wrong with any of them. There have not been any really negative reviews. Enjoy!

Terri

Just got back from St Thomas.

You can't go wrong with Luen Anthony at yellofevah@yahoo.com

I got his info from this board before my June 10 Mariner cruise

Luen is a wonderful guide..will pick you up at the ship..tell you many interesting facts...He has a new open, roomy vehicle that will take you

to magnificant viewing points.

Just email him.

Thanks to all of you for the infomation. I thought I had made a mistake booking the Eastern side, because i travel with two teen boys, and they would rather die than to shop.:) They need excitment. Can any of you think of something for them to do, that is exciting.

Thank you.

Luanne

Archived