Zuiderdam - this week

Krazy Kruizers

The Zuiderdam is doing an eastern itinerary this week.

Wonder if she will change any ports what with the newst tropical depression approaching the Lesser Antilles

Better still, she'll be doing an eastern itinerary again in two weeks ...

And the best news of all? I'll be on her! Yeah! :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

kyros

Hopefully in 2 weeks all the tropical depressions and hurricanes will be gone and you will have a great cruise. Will be thinking about you.

kyros - your name made me think of Greece.

Not to sound egoistic or anything but I really hope everything will be finished by this week. We are on big Zui next week (August 21st to 28th) with our 12 years old!!!

Tatka....Is she getting very excited?
How can one not be exited about upcoming cruise! I just wish we weren't so worried about the weather...:( Well I know as long as I get on board I won't care were we go as long as we sail! :D

I wish everyone who has cruise booked for these couple of scary weeks won't have their vacation ruined by hurricane!

( I hope I am not sound too egoistic as some people in FL are loosing their lives/homes as we speak...but when we have only 10 calender days of vacation a year it's difficult to imagine them being ruined by stupid storms! )

Not to sound egoistic or anything but I really hope everything will be finished by this week. We are on big Zui next week (August 21st to 28th) with our 12 years old!!!

I hope you and your family have an awesome cruise! Just leave the "Big Z" in good shape for me the following week, okay? :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

I hope you and your family have an awesome cruise! Just leave the "Big Z" in good shape for me the following week, okay? :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

Thanks!

I am not a hurricane and don't damage the ships...;)

Although there is a joke:

Women are like hurricanes: they come wet and wild and take houses and cars with them! :D

Archived