costa serena

wilow 03

I have just booked on the serena for october,saw the price and snapped it up then I read some of the reviews on costa cruises:( which i wish I had done first.please someone make me feel better and get my husband speaking to me again by telling me they are not as bad as it says. there are no reviews on the serena as it is only just started sailing still no news is good news.

I have just booked on the serena for october,saw the price and snapped it up then I read some of the reviews on costa cruises:( which i wish I had done first.please someone make me feel better and get my husband speaking to me again by telling me they are not as bad as it says. there are no reviews on the serena as it is only just started sailing still no news is good news.

I just sailed the Mediterrania (sp) on a transatlantic from Fl to Italy and the ship was fine. The staff was lovely the food was good so I don't know what all the complaning is about. I also used the medical facility and they were very nice also. Go with a positive attitude and have a good time. Lorelle

my partner and I have just booked Serena for a Canaries cruise next February....we have been on the Classica to Dubai and the Emirates this year and we did enjoy the cruise although Costa is different from what we were used to. the most annoying thing was that all the announcements were done in French, German, Italian, Spanish and then British but we understood from fellow passengers that in the Caribbean it is better 'cos there are only British and American passengers!! We didn't enjoy the entertainment at all but the food was OK and cabins comfortable...embarkation and disembarkation well organised we thought. Ships crew polite and friendly!! Don't worry I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Archived