May 30, 2008 Viking Cruise to China

arlenez

DH and I are almost ready to book the 12 day cruise on Viking to China on May 30, 2008. We are just waiting for the online travel agent to get all the details and prices. Is anyone else also on this cruise?

Thanks & regards,

DH and I are almost ready to book the 12 day cruise on Viking to China on May 30, 2008. We are just waiting for the online travel agent to get all the details and prices. Is anyone else also on this cruise?

Thanks & regards,

arlenz - You should get a good sense of the Olympic fever that will fill China next year. While the crowds may be challenging, no one else will be able to say they were there when....

WIT

Arlene,

We were on the Viking Cultural Delights last summer. I'll tell you all about it when we cruise the Panama Canal together this February. We had a wonderful time. I'll even bore you with some pictures since we're bringing our laptop.

Cynthia

Arlene,

We were on the Viking Cultural Delights last summer. I'll tell you all about it when we cruise the Panama Canal together this February. We had a wonderful time. I'll even bore you with some pictures since we're bringing our laptop.

Cynthia

Wow, thanks. I've seen some wonderful photos that someone else had a link to. The photos were fantastic. But, I would also love to see some of yours.

Warm regards,

Archived