Celebrity Solstice lives...with plans, cabins & published itineraries!

kcb

Don't know for sure, but I think I saw somewhere that it was Firefox---vs internet explorer??????? Can you try switching ?

Thanks for the suggestion MBZ Girl, but I'm not sure what to do with the info (computer illiterate, and I can't spell either!)--I'm using internet explorer.

Thanks for the suggestion MBZ Girl, but I'm not sure what to do with the info (computer illiterate, and I can't spell either!)--I'm using internet explorer.

Now you've got me---blonde!!!!:p Don't know more than that!:o

hey everyone. I know some of you have expressed that you have not been able to access the Solstice pages through the Captains Club pages. I posted this on my Stateroom Sleuth thread:

http://homepage.mac.com/dkuhnau

I posted a pdf document on there that you can download. I created it because I will be walking to work tomorrow at 9am, and will have X on my cell phone as soon as 9am rolls around. Since I will not be near my computer, I created the document so that I will have all the info I need to make stateroom decisions before I get to work.

Hope it helps some of you. Also note that the document is made for tabloid (11" x 17") paper, so if you have a letter sized printer, you may need to shrink it (and the stateroom numbers will be less readable).

Anyway, it seems to have worked for others.

hey everyone. I know some of you have expressed that you have not been able to access the Solstice pages through the Captains Club pages. I posted this on my Stateroom Sleuth thread:

I posted a pdf document on there that you can download. I created it because I will be walking to work tomorrow at 9am, and will have X on my cell phone as soon as 9am rolls around. Since I will not be near my computer, I created the document so that I will have all the info I need to make stateroom decisions before I get to work.

Thanks, darrencantwait! Very cool!

Hope it helps some of you. Also note that the document is made for tabloid (11" x 17") paper, so if you have a letter sized printer, you may need to shrink it (and the stateroom numbers will be less readable).

Anyway, it seems to have worked for others.

Thanks for the file. It's great. I wonder if I can do 11x17 at home. If I do it at work, it's black and white. I guess I'll just have to work on this one.

hey everyone. I know some of you have expressed that you have not been able to access the Solstice pages through the Captains Club pages. I posted this on my Stateroom Sleuth

Impressive.

I admire people who can use their talent to help us cruisenuts/addicts/cruiseaholics etc. book their next Xperience.:D

thks

& I bet you used an iphone or did you get yours yet?? (:pmac forever eh)

Archived