Emerald & Terrace Pool

Canada5

I need an informed opinion from someone who has walked the hallway on the Rivieria deck of the Emerald or Crown. We are staying in R720 for a February cruise on the Emerald and it appears that we have access through a door to the Terrace Pool. Is this in fact the case and from a logistics standpoint is it a suitable location to call home for 10 days. Thanks in advance.

I need an informed opinion from someone who has walked the hallway on the Rivieria deck of the Emerald or Crown. We are staying in R720 for a February cruise on the Emerald and it appears that we have access through a door to the Terrace Pool. Is this in fact the case and from a logistics standpoint is it a suitable location to call home for 10 days. Thanks in advance.

There is a door at the end of each hallway on Riviera deck that leads to the Terrace Pool. Many people probably do not know these exist. We have used them many times to get to our room. We were not on Riviera deck but on Aloha or Baja and used the short distance to get to the stairs. I have found the hallways pretty quiet during the day, which is the only time we used them.

If you like to use the Terrace Pool you will love your location!

Happy Sails!:)

The Terrace Pool is a great adults only pool area. I found the door by accident when leaving a friend's cabin. I would say keep your cabin location. Also, it is not far from the buffet or main pool area.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

Archived