Shoe Times?

memabumpee

Was wondering if the show times on the Carnival Valor are the normal times. We were on the Glory in Feb and the shows were before dinner and we did not like that. We are set for late dining 8PM Thanks for your help.

Was wondering if the show times on the Carnival Valor are the normal times. We were on the Glory in Feb and the shows were before dinner and we did not like that. We are set for late dining 8PM Thanks for your help.

Unless you are platinum, the dining time is just a request that won't be confirmed until you check in.

...based on your title, I had to read this thread :D
Me too! I thought it was about "appropriate" times to wear your flip flops.

On the Triumph earlier this month, we had 8:00 dinner. Both formal nights, the show for late seating was BEFORE dinner, so we skipped the show both of those nights. (If I wanted to go to an early show, I might select early dining.) It didn't thrill me either that the Captain's Cocktail Party was at 6:00 p.m. for late seating -- but we didn't skip that. :p I pick late seating so we don't have to get dressed too early, so this kind of threw me for a loop. The rest of the week, the shows were after dinner.

Archived