Miami airport to Port

Chadrapp

What is everyone's experience with transportation to the port. Our flight arrives aroun 9:30 AM. Taxi, limo ? to the port or wait on Carnival's shuttle? Any idea about costs from airport to the port.

Thanks

We paid about $25 from the airport to Bicayne Bay, and then a further $6 to the port, the next morning, last year. I'd say the cost was not bad at all but the choice is more like wether you want to arrive with a group or on your own, and how the transfer price via Carnival compares

What is everyone's experience with transportation to the port. Our flight arrives aroun 9:30 AM. Taxi, limo ? to the port or wait on Carnival's shuttle? Any idea about costs from airport to the port.

Thanks

Check out the East Coast Departures are for Miami. This is the first discussion I checked:

Best way to get to Miami port from airport?

Enjoy! :)

Cab fare from MIA to Port of Miami is a fixed flat rate of $24 (for the cab ride, not per person). Cabs the easiest, fastest way to go, take a pass on the cruise ship shuttle bus, waste of money and a bigger waste of time. ;)

I second the taxi. We had a limo, and it was a huge hassle. The guy was 30 minutes late late, then wanted us to take all our luggage to meet him somewhere in the distance. We paid about $150 for what a taxi could have done faster and more efficiently for $24.

I second the taxi. We had a limo, and it was a huge hassle. The guy was 30 minutes late late, then wanted us to take all our luggage to meet him somewhere in the distance. We paid about $150 for what a taxi could have done faster and more efficiently for $24.

Which limo company did you use? (So I'll know to avoid them...) Thanks!

Archived